WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident on the westbound Cross Westchester Expressway (I-287) resulted in delays between Routes 119/100 and the Saw Mill Parkway in Greenburgh on Tuesday morning.
The accident, reportedly involving a motorcycle, was reported at 8 a.m., and cleared by 8:30 a.m.
An earlier accident blocked the right lane on the southbound Bronx River Parkway between the Sprain Brook Parkway and Cross County Parkway in Yonkers.
The accident, reported at 7:25, resulted in stop-and-go traffic conditions.
- 1 Police Warn Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute