This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The southbound Sprain Brook Parkway was closed for most of Sunday afternoon in Elmsford after a serious accident.
The accident, between Bradhurst Entrance Road North and I-287, resulted in stop-and-go traffic north of the closure. It was reported at 1 p.m.
Check back with Daily Voice for further updates.
- 1 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Farmers Market Opens Saturday
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Storms Could Spoil Memorial Day In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington