This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The southbound Sprain Brook Parkway was closed for most of Sunday afternoon in Elmsford after a serious accident.
The accident, between Bradhurst Entrance Road North and I-287, resulted in stop-and-go traffic north of the closure. It was reported at 1 p.m.
Check back with Daily Voice for further updates.
- 1 Tarrytown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall
- 3 Tarrytown Schools Closed, Irvington Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Slippery Roads Cause Numerous Accidents Throughout Westchester