TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- A masked man injured three Tarrytown Police officers when they tried to apprehend him during a botched bank robbery on Saturday, Jan. 18, according to Patch.com.
The security alarm was triggered when the back door of the Chase bank on North Broadway was broken into, Patch.com reported.
Police apprehended Angel M. Delacruz, 37, of Sleepy Hollow, after he was accused in a violent struggle with three officers, who suffered cuts and bruises. The officers and suspect were treated at Phelps Memorial Hospital Center in Sleepy Hollow, Patch.com said. Delacruz was sent to Westchester County Jail
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Cuomo Announces New York Will Ban Fracking
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Tarrytown, Sleepy HollowWill Have To Wait On 'Interview'