TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Two Queens residents were arrested and charged on Friday, May 2, after being caught climbing the Tappan Zee Bridge, according to a News 12 report.
New York State Police charged Grant Gilliam, 27, and James McCullagh, 28, with criminal trespassing and reckless endangerment, according to the report. The men "were going to take pictures and weren't planning jumping," police told News 12.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Mayor Tells Staff To Avoid Nonprofit, Report Says
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester