YONKERS, N.Y. -- Dr. Jilliann Elliott of Yonkers recently joined Phelps Medical Associates in Sleepy Hollow.
Elliott is board certified in internal medicine. She received her medical degree from New York Medical College and completed her residency in internal medicine at Montefiore Medical Center. Prior to joining Phelps, she worked at one of the outpatient clinics of Montefiore Medical Center Yonkers.
Elliott joins 34 clinicians in 12 practice locations on the Phelps campus and in the surrounding communities.
Elliott's practice is at 755 N. Broadway on the Phelps campus in Sleepy Hollow. Appointments can be made by calling 914-366-5490.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Sleepy Hollow Mayor Tells Staff To Avoid Nonprofit, Report Says
- 4 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester