Before retiring in 2013, after 35 years of dedicated service to Westchester Medical Center, Registered Nurse and second generation graduate of the Grasslands School of Nursing, Mary Reiser, sat down for an interview and shared her story and her thoughts on nursing and her long career at the Medical Center where she cared for some of the regions sickest most critically ill patients for more than three decades.
If you are a nurse or you know a nurse, please take the time to watch this wonderful interview with an amazing member of the Westchester Medical Center family. Make sure to “like” this video and to click the “share” button to share this with all of your friends.
Visit westchestermedicalcenter.com to learn more.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 2 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 4 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS