TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Tarrytown's Warner Library will host a blood drive to benefit Phelps Memorial Hospital on Wednesday, April 2, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The blood drive is co-sponsored by Grape Expectations of Tarrytown, which will give 25 percent off a wine purchase to all donors.
Call 914-631-7734 to sign up.
The Warner Library is at 121 N. Broadway.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 2 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 4 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS