TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Tarrytown's Warner Library will host a blood drive to benefit Phelps Memorial Hospital on Wednesday, April 2, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The blood drive is co-sponsored by Grape Expectations of Tarrytown, which will give 25 percent off a wine purchase to all donors.
Call 914-631-7734 to sign up.
The Warner Library is at 121 N. Broadway.
- 1 Irvington Declares State Of Emergency, Continuing Indefinitely
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Westchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Blizzard Warning Issued For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow