TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson recently had its first Community Outreach with the Food Bank of Westchester.
Representatives from the hotel’s sales, conference planning, accounting, human resources and catering sales departments were among the volunteers.
Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson plans to continue its volunteer efforts with the organization throughout the year and highlight the Food Bank of Westchester as a preferred organization for community outreach.
- 1 Man ID'd In Swimming Pool Death In Dobbs Ferry
- 2 Tractor-Trailer Fire Causes Heavy Delays At I-87, I-287 Split In Tarrytown
- 3 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 4 Woman Found Dead In Greenburgh Home ID'd
- 5 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run