TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson recently had its first Community Outreach with the Food Bank of Westchester.
Representatives from the hotel’s sales, conference planning, accounting, human resources and catering sales departments were among the volunteers.
Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson plans to continue its volunteer efforts with the organization throughout the year and highlight the Food Bank of Westchester as a preferred organization for community outreach.
- 1 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 4 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Tarrytown Residents