TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson recently had its first Community Outreach with the Food Bank of Westchester.
Representatives from the hotel’s sales, conference planning, accounting, human resources and catering sales departments were among the volunteers.
Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson plans to continue its volunteer efforts with the organization throughout the year and highlight the Food Bank of Westchester as a preferred organization for community outreach.
- 1 Tarrytown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall
- 3 Snow Likely In Tarrytown On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh
- 5 Tarrytown Schools Closed, Irvington Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday