TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson recently had its first Community Outreach with the Food Bank of Westchester.
Representatives from the hotel’s sales, conference planning, accounting, human resources and catering sales departments were among the volunteers.
Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson plans to continue its volunteer efforts with the organization throughout the year and highlight the Food Bank of Westchester as a preferred organization for community outreach.
- 1 Sleepy Hollow Bar & Restaurant Fined For Several Liquor Violations
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Share Services But Not Towns
- 5 Irvington Realtors Featured On New York Television Show