TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson recently had its first Community Outreach with the Food Bank of Westchester.
Representatives from the hotel’s sales, conference planning, accounting, human resources and catering sales departments were among the volunteers.
Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson plans to continue its volunteer efforts with the organization throughout the year and highlight the Food Bank of Westchester as a preferred organization for community outreach.
- 1 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs