SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Phelps Memorial Hospital has appointed a new vice president of human resources.
Jake Maijala of Hopewell Junction has more than 20 years of human resources experience, with proven success in strategic planning, recruitment, employee relations and compensation/benefits administration.
Most recently, Maijala served as vice president of human resources at Cortland Regional Medical Center in Cortland, with responsibility for human resources, education, employee health, volunteers, environmental services, food and nutrition services, safety and security.
Maijala holds a master's degree in psychology from the University of Jyvaskyla in his native Finland and an MBA from SUNY-Empire State College.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Snow Could Return To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Hackley Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 5 Snow Chance, Wind Chills In 20s Await Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington