SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- The Westchester County mobile shredder will be in Sleepy Hollow on Saturday, March 22, in time for spring cleaning.
The shredder will be across from Village Hall from 10 a.m. through 1 p.m.
Residents can bring any documentation that contains sensitive information to be shredded.
- 1 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 4 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Tarrytown Residents