SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- The Westchester County mobile shredder will be in Sleepy Hollow on Saturday, March 22, in time for spring cleaning.
The shredder will be across from Village Hall from 10 a.m. through 1 p.m.
Residents can bring any documentation that contains sensitive information to be shredded.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Sleepy Hollow Gets In Halloween Spirit
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 First NY Residential Eating Disorder Facility Opens In Irvington
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester