SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- The Westchester County mobile shredder will be in Sleepy Hollow on Saturday, March 22, in time for spring cleaning.
The shredder will be across from Village Hall from 10 a.m. through 1 p.m.
Residents can bring any documentation that contains sensitive information to be shredded.
- 1 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 2 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Farmers Market Opens Saturday
- 3 Irvington, Tarrytown Rank Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History