SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- The Westchester County mobile shredder will be in Sleepy Hollow on Saturday, March 22, in time for spring cleaning.
The shredder will be across from Village Hall from 10 a.m. through 1 p.m.
Residents can bring any documentation that contains sensitive information to be shredded.
- 1 Bomb Threat Closes Irvington HS/MS Campus
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve
- 4 Hackley Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show