SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- The Westchester County mobile shredder will be in Sleepy Hollow on Saturday, March 22, in time for spring cleaning.
The shredder will be across from Village Hall from 10 a.m. through 1 p.m.
Residents can bring any documentation that contains sensitive information to be shredded.
- 1 Police Warn Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute