TARRYTOWN, N.Y. ‒ We have a challenge for our sharp-eyed readers. Can you tell us where in Tarrytown this photo was taken?
Each Saturday, we’ll post a photo of an architectural feature or object found somewhere in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow or Irvington. It’s up to you to figure out the name of the building or the street where we took the photo. Points will be awarded to the first person to answer correctly. We’ll be keeping a list of our attentive readers.
Shopaholics or those out for a nice dinner will recognize this building if they look up.
Difficulty Rating: 1
Be as specific as possible with your guesses and leave them below in the comments section. Good luck.
Congratulations to reader Bucky 53, who guessed that the "A" logo was at the Ardsley Country Club's tennis courts.
The Points Leader board:
1. Amy Zerman, Jaques Mihov, Laura Rey, Bucky 53 - 5 points
2. Deirdre Dobson Carsto - 3 points
- 1 Police Warn Residents Of Service Company Imposters In Sleepy Hollow
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48