SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. ‒ We have a challenge for our sharp-eyed readers. Can you tell us where in Sleepy Hollow this photo was taken?
Each Saturday, we’ll post a photo of an architectural feature or object found somewhere in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow or Irvington. It’s up to you to figure out the name of the building or the street where we took the photo. Points will be awarded to the first person to answer correctly. We’ll be keeping a list of our attentive readers.
This lonely statue stands hidden in a quiet hamlet.
Difficulty Rating: 4
Be as specific as possible with your guesses and leave them below in the comments section. Good luck.
Congratulations to reader Jaques Mihov for guessing that last week's gazebo is located on Gracemere Road.
The Points Leader board:
1. Amy Zerman, Jaques Mihov - 5 points
2. Deirdre Dobson Carsto - 3 points
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Volunteers Save Cat At Scene Of Fire In Tarrytown
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Snow Likely In Tarrytown On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 New Joint Venture Of Sleepy Hollow's Phelps Memorial Tops News Last Week