SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. ‒ We have a challenge for our sharp-eyed readers. Can you tell us where in Sleepy Hollow this photo was taken?
Each Saturday, we’ll post a photo of an architectural feature or object found somewhere in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow or Irvington. It’s up to you to figure out the name of the building or the street where we took the photo. Points will be awarded to the first person to answer correctly. We’ll be keeping a list of our attentive readers.
This lonely statue stands hidden in a quiet hamlet.
Difficulty Rating: 4
Be as specific as possible with your guesses and leave them below in the comments section. Good luck.
Congratulations to reader Jaques Mihov for guessing that last week's gazebo is located on Gracemere Road.
The Points Leader board:
1. Amy Zerman, Jaques Mihov - 5 points
2. Deirdre Dobson Carsto - 3 points
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; Tarrytown, Sleepy HollowWill Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 Former Ardsley Student Zuckerberg Among Billionaires Who Gained Most