SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. ‒ We have a challenge for our sharp-eyed readers. Can you tell us where in Sleepy Hollow this photo was taken?
Each Saturday, we’ll post a photo of an architectural feature or object found somewhere in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow or Irvington. It’s up to you to figure out the name of the building or the street where we took the photo. Points will be awarded to the first person to answer correctly. We’ll be keeping a list of our attentive readers.
This lonely statue stands hidden in a quiet hamlet.
Difficulty Rating: 4
Be as specific as possible with your guesses and leave them below in the comments section. Good luck.
Congratulations to reader Jaques Mihov for guessing that last week's gazebo is located on Gracemere Road.
The Points Leader board:
1. Amy Zerman, Jaques Mihov - 5 points
2. Deirdre Dobson Carsto - 3 points
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Westchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Blizzard Warning Issued For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer