SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. ‒ We have a challenge for our sharp-eyed readers. Can you tell us where in Sleepy Hollow this photo was taken?
Each Saturday, we’ll post a photo of an architectural feature or object found somewhere in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow or Irvington. It’s up to you to figure out the name of the building or the street where we took the photo. Points will be awarded to the first person to answer correctly. We’ll be keeping a list of our attentive readers.
This lonely statue stands hidden in a quiet hamlet.
Difficulty Rating: 4
Be as specific as possible with your guesses and leave them below in the comments section. Good luck.
Congratulations to reader Jaques Mihov for guessing that last week's gazebo is located on Gracemere Road.
The Points Leader board:
1. Amy Zerman, Jaques Mihov - 5 points
2. Deirdre Dobson Carsto - 3 points
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Westchester Farmers Market Finalists Announced In DVlicious Contest
- 3 Tarrytown Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad