IRVINGTON, N.Y. ‒ We have a challenge for our sharp-eyed readers. Can you tell us where in Irvington this photo was taken?
Each Saturday, we’ll post a photo of an architectural feature or object found somewhere in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow or Irvington. It’s up to you to figure out the name of the building or the street where we took the photo. Points will be awarded to the first person to answer correctly. We’ll be keeping a list of our attentive readers.
Readers will find this logo if they feel up for a game of tennis.
Difficulty Rating: 4
Be as specific as possible with your guesses and leave them below in the comments section. Good luck.
Congratulations to reader Laura Rey for figuring out the statue is located at the Church of the Magdalene in Pocantico Hills.
The Points Leader board:
1. Amy Zerman, Jaques Mihov, Laura Rey - 5 points
2. Deirdre Dobson Carsto - 3 points
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Mayor Tells Staff To Avoid Nonprofit, Report Says
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester