ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- Ardsley's Pagani Public Relations recently announced that Pagani PR/Getting Your Story Right has been retained by Picture That of Stamford.
Picture That has retained the firm for "strategic public relations and marketing consulting services," according to a press release. Founded in 1992 by Valerie A. Cooper, Picture That is "a leading, full-service art consulting firm that provides art advisory, inventory management and consulting services, framed artwork, appraisals of art collections as well as culturally inclusive art exhibitions for corporations," according to the release.
Frank Pagani, president and chief executive officer of Pagani PR/Getting Your Story Right, is an award-winning communications consultant and business writer with more than 30 years of experience. His firm specializes in helping small business owners, entrepreneurs and start-ups succeed by creating and implementing cost-effective, high-impact public relations and marketing communications programs, according to the release.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday