SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Phelps Memorial Hospital in Sleepy Hollow will host a three-part series on financing for seniors beginning on Tuesday, April 1 from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
The seminars will be held on the first Tuesday of each month and will cover the following topics:
- Tuesday, April 1: Estate Planning/Elder Law 101: Nuts and Bolts of Estate Planning to Preserve Your Assets, by attorney Rita K. Gilbert.
- Tuesday, May 6: Nuts and Bolts: Making Your Money Last Through Retirement, by certified financial planner Robert Leitner.
- Tuesday, June 3: How Do I Pay for Long Term Care: Planning With/Without Long Term Care Insurance, by certified licensed underwriter Abe Gruenwald and attorney Lee Hoffman, Esq.
For more information or to make reservations, call Ellen Woods at 914-366-3937.
Phelps Memorial Hospital is at 701 N. Broadway in Sleepy Hollow.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Westchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Blizzard Warning Issued For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer