WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Dr. Mark Gordon, the surgical director of White Plain Hospital's Dickstein Cancer Program, explains his experience with his patients, the state-of-the art technology at the hospital and how he uses his team to ensure that all patients receive quality care.
For more information on Dr. Gordon, visit www.facebook.com/WPHospital.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Westchester Farmers Market Finalists Announced In DVlicious Contest
- 3 Tarrytown Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 4 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad
- 5 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies