WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Dr. Mark Gordon, the surgical director of White Plain Hospital's Dickstein Cancer Program, explains his experience with his patients, the state-of-the art technology at the hospital and how he uses his team to ensure that all patients receive quality care.
For more information on Dr. Gordon, visit www.facebook.com/WPHospital.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Tarrytown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall
- 3 Snow Likely In Tarrytown On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh
- 5 Tarrytown Schools Closed, Irvington Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday