WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Had your locally brewed cup of joe yet?
Who Brews Westchester's Best Coffee?
The Black Cow Coffee Co., Croton, Pleasantville
Coffee Lab Roasters, Tarrytown
First Village Coffee, Ossining
The Kitchen Table, Pound Ridge
The Peekskill Coffee House, Peekskill
We asked for your favorites as part of our DVlicious "Best Coffee in Westchester" contest; five coffeehouses are now in the running. Have you voted?
Profiles on each have run to help you decide. Here's a recap while you sip and click.
- The Black Cow Coffee Co., Croton, Pleasantville
- Coffee Lab Roasters, Tarrytown
- First Village Coffee, Ossining
- The Kitchen Table, Pound Ridge
- The Peekskill Coffee House, Peekskill
Voting ends at 4 p.m. Monday, Feb. 27. You are allowed to vote multiple times, albeit once per day.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.