JEFFERSON VALLEY, N.Y. -- Thirteen members of Club Fit's junior varsity swim team qualified and attended the SVY March Madness LCM meet at Princeton University on Tuesday, March 18.
Danielle Taps was event champion in the 200 freestyle, and second in the 400 freestyle and 200 individual medley. Lea Frenkel placed third in the 50 backstroke with a zone qualifying time of 35.00 and Remy Eppner qualified for Junior Olympics in the 50 breaststroke.
Visit to learn more.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 2 Bomb Threat Closes Irvington HS/MS Campus
- 3 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve
- 4 Hackley Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 5 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence