JEFFERSON VALLEY, N.Y. -- Children and teens can participate in a variety of programs offered at Club Fit Jefferson Valley.
Children ages 6 months old to 18 years old can participate in Club Fit's programs to get active and make new friends.
A variety of recreational programs such as basketball, tennis, Zumba, karate lessons, yoga and swimming are offered.
To view all programs, visit Club Fit's blog.
Visit clubfit.com to learn more.
- 1 Westchester Actor Has Detective Role In NBC Series 'Aquarius'
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr No Longer At Phelps Hospital
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says