BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Club Fit is offering a new four-week program, "Introduction to Power Yoga for the Athlete" beginning Friday, April 25.
This intermediate-level program is designed to help you get started on a strong and powerful workout and also prepares for Club Fit's vinyasa flow classes.
The program is taught by Club Fit Briarcliff's longtime group fitness instructor Claudia Teicher. She is an elite, established yoga instructor who emphasizes the importance of harmony between the mind and body. She also teaches spin and other specialized classes offered at the club.
Yoga can offer relief from many of life's ailments. Whether it is stress, pain or illness, yoga can teach the practitioner to nurture and create balance. Yoga can increase the body's vitality and promote peace within.
Email email@example.com to register for the program.
For more information on Group Fitness programs at Club Fit, visit www.clubfit.com
Visit clubfit.com to learn more.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend