PURCHASE, N.Y. – The chairman and chief executive officer of PepsiCo Inc. spoke about work-life balance and parenting during an interview with David Bradley, owner of the Atlantic Media Company, at the Aspen Ideas Festival, as reported by NBC News.
Indra Nooyi shared stories about missing her daughters’ school events and balancing her role as a mother who runs a Fortune 500 company.
Nooyi took the helm at PepsiCo in 2006 becoming the company’s first female president and its first Indian-born chief executive, according to NBC.
For the full story and interview, click here.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester