PURCHASE, N.Y. – The chairman and chief executive officer of PepsiCo Inc. spoke about work-life balance and parenting during an interview with David Bradley, owner of the Atlantic Media Company, at the Aspen Ideas Festival, as reported by NBC News.
Indra Nooyi shared stories about missing her daughters’ school events and balancing her role as a mother who runs a Fortune 500 company.
Nooyi took the helm at PepsiCo in 2006 becoming the company’s first female president and its first Indian-born chief executive, according to NBC.
For the full story and interview, click here.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday