PURCHASE, N.Y. – The chairman and chief executive officer of PepsiCo Inc. spoke about work-life balance and parenting during an interview with David Bradley, owner of the Atlantic Media Company, at the Aspen Ideas Festival, as reported by NBC News.
Indra Nooyi shared stories about missing her daughters’ school events and balancing her role as a mother who runs a Fortune 500 company.
Nooyi took the helm at PepsiCo in 2006 becoming the company’s first female president and its first Indian-born chief executive, according to NBC.
For the full story and interview, click here.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Police Search For Person Who May Have Jumped Into Hudson River
- 4 Snow Could Affect Friday Commute In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester