PURCHASE, N.Y. – The chairman and chief executive officer of PepsiCo Inc. spoke about work-life balance and parenting during an interview with David Bradley, owner of the Atlantic Media Company, at the Aspen Ideas Festival, as reported by NBC News.
Indra Nooyi shared stories about missing her daughters’ school events and balancing her role as a mother who runs a Fortune 500 company.
Nooyi took the helm at PepsiCo in 2006 becoming the company’s first female president and its first Indian-born chief executive, according to NBC.
For the full story and interview, click here.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Snow Could Return To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Hackley Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 5 Snow Chance, Wind Chills In 20s Await Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington