PURCHASE, N.Y. – The chairman and chief executive officer of PepsiCo Inc. spoke about work-life balance and parenting during an interview with David Bradley, owner of the Atlantic Media Company, at the Aspen Ideas Festival, as reported by NBC News.
Indra Nooyi shared stories about missing her daughters’ school events and balancing her role as a mother who runs a Fortune 500 company.
Nooyi took the helm at PepsiCo in 2006 becoming the company’s first female president and its first Indian-born chief executive, according to NBC.
For the full story and interview, click here.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Tarrytown Skies Sunday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester