WHITE PLAINS, NY--The countdown is on, Westchester County. The Westchester Wine & Food Weekend is just a month away, running May 17 through May 20. This food festival, held at the Ritz-Carlton Westchester in White Plains, is an unparalleled gastronomic event, celebrating food in almost every conceivable way across multiple events that last all weekend.
According to event sponsor, Westchester Magazine, it is the single largest gathering of restaurants in Westchester history, and promises to feature “the region's most celebrated chefs, critically acclaimed restaurants, the hottest new specialty food products and more than 120 top wine vintages from around the world.”
Events will tempt attendees. and pack the weekend with gourmet fun.The Grand Tasting, Winemakers Dinner--which will include dishes prepared by Chef Marc Lippman of Crabtree's Kittle House and Chef Ethan Kostbar of Moderne Barn--Burger Bash, Wine & Spirits Seminars, Arts Bash, Sparkling Brunch, and multiple celebrity chef demonstrations and presentations are all on the menu.
And while a month may seem like plenty of time to get your tickets, space for all events is limited. All the details, including how to purchase tickets, are here.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Tarrytown
- 3 Police Search For Person Who May Have Jumped Into Hudson River
- 4 Accident Near Tappan Zee Bridge Slows Wednesday Commute
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Commute In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington