HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- Woodlands High School cheerleaders and the senior class are partnering for their first-ever mattress sale fund-raiser on Saturday, April 5, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the high school lobby in Hartsdale.
Name-brand mattresses will be sold at deeply discounted prices with full factory warranties and available delivery.
Proceeds go directly to benefit the Woodlands High School senior class and cheerleaders.
Woodlands High School is at 475 W. Hartsdale Ave. in Hartsdale.
- 1 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs