HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- Woodlands High School cheerleaders and the senior class are partnering for their first-ever mattress sale fund-raiser on Saturday, April 5, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the high school lobby in Hartsdale.
Name-brand mattresses will be sold at deeply discounted prices with full factory warranties and available delivery.
Proceeds go directly to benefit the Woodlands High School senior class and cheerleaders.
Woodlands High School is at 475 W. Hartsdale Ave. in Hartsdale.
- 1 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 2 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 4 Cuomo Announces New York Will Ban Fracking
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Tarrytown, Sleepy HollowWill Have To Wait On 'Interview'