HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- Woodlands High School cheerleaders and the senior class are partnering for their first-ever mattress sale fund-raiser on Saturday, April 5, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the high school lobby in Hartsdale.
Name-brand mattresses will be sold at deeply discounted prices with full factory warranties and available delivery.
Proceeds go directly to benefit the Woodlands High School senior class and cheerleaders.
Woodlands High School is at 475 W. Hartsdale Ave. in Hartsdale.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester