HARTSDALE, N.Y. -- Woodlands High School cheerleaders and the senior class are partnering for their first-ever mattress sale fund-raiser on Saturday, April 5, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the high school lobby in Hartsdale.
Name-brand mattresses will be sold at deeply discounted prices with full factory warranties and available delivery.
Proceeds go directly to benefit the Woodlands High School senior class and cheerleaders.
Woodlands High School is at 475 W. Hartsdale Ave. in Hartsdale.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Tarrytown Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington