WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- There's still time for restaurants throughout Westchester County to sign up to be a part of the 10th annual Hudson Valley Restaurant week that will run from March 10 through March 23.
“Restaurant Week brings together farmers, chefs and local purveyors to support our economy and showcase the farm-to-table movement that makes the Hudson Valley one of the premier culinary destinations in the nation,” Janet Crawshaw, the founder and producer of HVRW said in a statement. “The event entices more than 200,000 diners to explore the multitude of restaurants in the region.”
During the two-week event, participating restaurants feature three-course dinners for $29.95 (plus tax and gratuity). Many also have three-course lunches for $20.95.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Gets In Halloween Spirit
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester