IRVINGTON, N.Y. -- The Westchester Chordsmen chorus is coming to the Irvington High School auditorium in June.
The group will present "Swingin’ with the Rat Pack,” a "musical trip down memory lane with Frank, Dean and Sammy" for two shows on Saturday, June 7, according to a press release.
"In this very special production, the Chordsmen and several of its quartets will perform the great songs of these remarkable singers from the memorable era of Las Vegas in the early 1960s," representatives said in the release. "The production will be fast-paced and humorous as the show carries the audience through storyline twists and turns."
The shows will feature a special guest appearance from the award-winning a cappella doo-wop group Classic Sounds.
For more information, visit http://chordsmen.org/shows/.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend