SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Three Sleepy Hollow Students have been named finalists to be considered for a National Merit Scholarship.
Katherine Clayton, Mackenzie Hodgson and Lily Sands are the finalists in the 2014 competition.
The selection of some 8,000 Merit Scholarship winners from the group of more than 15,000 Finalists is now in progress.
This spring, the National Merit Scholarship Corporation will begin mailing scholarship offers to all recipients.
- 1 Irvington Fire Chief Says He First Thought Stabbing Was Purse Snatching
- 2 Police Find More Than 10,000 Bags Of Heroin During Tarrytown Traffic Stop
- 3 Sleepy Hollow HS Principal Enjoys Appearance In Clinton Launch Video
- 4 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 5 Deer Ticks Can Transmit Deadly Powassan Virus