SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Three Sleepy Hollow Students have been named finalists to be considered for a National Merit Scholarship.
Katherine Clayton, Mackenzie Hodgson and Lily Sands are the finalists in the 2014 competition.
The selection of some 8,000 Merit Scholarship winners from the group of more than 15,000 Finalists is now in progress.
This spring, the National Merit Scholarship Corporation will begin mailing scholarship offers to all recipients.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday