SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Three Sleepy Hollow Students have been named finalists to be considered for a National Merit Scholarship.
Katherine Clayton, Mackenzie Hodgson and Lily Sands are the finalists in the 2014 competition.
The selection of some 8,000 Merit Scholarship winners from the group of more than 15,000 Finalists is now in progress.
This spring, the National Merit Scholarship Corporation will begin mailing scholarship offers to all recipients.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend