SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Three Sleepy Hollow Students have been named finalists to be considered for a National Merit Scholarship.
Katherine Clayton, Mackenzie Hodgson and Lily Sands are the finalists in the 2014 competition.
The selection of some 8,000 Merit Scholarship winners from the group of more than 15,000 Finalists is now in progress.
This spring, the National Merit Scholarship Corporation will begin mailing scholarship offers to all recipients.
- 1 Westchester Actor Has Detective Role In NBC Series 'Aquarius'
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Special Delivery Outside Elmsford Restaurant: A Baby Boy