SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Three Sleepy Hollow Students have been named finalists to be considered for a National Merit Scholarship.
Katherine Clayton, Mackenzie Hodgson and Lily Sands are the finalists in the 2014 competition.
The selection of some 8,000 Merit Scholarship winners from the group of more than 15,000 Finalists is now in progress.
This spring, the National Merit Scholarship Corporation will begin mailing scholarship offers to all recipients.
- 1 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 2 Significant Snow, Ice Possible For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow