CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Patrons are invited to see eagles up close at educational shows taking place at the Teatown Hudson River Eaglefest on Saturday, Feb. 8 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Eagle Headquarters at Croton Point Park in Croton-on-Hudson.
There will be a variety of activities including guided and independent eagle viewing, raptor shows, bus tours, storytelling, a tent brimming with children’s programs, bird walks and displays from 30 area organizations.
Entertainment shows will take place in the Eagle Theatre and Eaglet Stage heated tents.
General admission tickets are available for a discounted pre-sale price. Ticketing will also be available on the day of the event.
For more information, visit www.teatown.org or call 914-762-2912, extension 110.
- 1 Westchester Actor Has Detective Role In NBC Series 'Aquarius'
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr No Longer At Phelps Hospital
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says