CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Patrons are invited to see eagles up close at educational shows taking place at the Teatown Hudson River Eaglefest on Saturday, Feb. 8 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Eagle Headquarters at Croton Point Park in Croton-on-Hudson.
There will be a variety of activities including guided and independent eagle viewing, raptor shows, bus tours, storytelling, a tent brimming with children’s programs, bird walks and displays from 30 area organizations.
Entertainment shows will take place in the Eagle Theatre and Eaglet Stage heated tents.
General admission tickets are available for a discounted pre-sale price. Ticketing will also be available on the day of the event.
For more information, visit www.teatown.org or call 914-762-2912, extension 110.
- 1 Tarrytown Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yonkers Yard
- 4 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington