CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Patrons are invited to see eagles up close at educational shows taking place at the Teatown Hudson River Eaglefest on Saturday, Feb. 8 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Eagle Headquarters at Croton Point Park in Croton-on-Hudson.
There will be a variety of activities including guided and independent eagle viewing, raptor shows, bus tours, storytelling, a tent brimming with children’s programs, bird walks and displays from 30 area organizations.
Entertainment shows will take place in the Eagle Theatre and Eaglet Stage heated tents.
General admission tickets are available for a discounted pre-sale price. Ticketing will also be available on the day of the event.
For more information, visit www.teatown.org or call 914-762-2912, extension 110.
- 1 Tarrytown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Two Dozen Will Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows At Tarrytown Music Hall
- 3 Snow Likely In Tarrytown On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh
- 5 Tarrytown Schools Closed, Irvington Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday