CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Patrons are invited to see eagles up close at educational shows taking place at the Teatown Hudson River Eaglefest on Saturday, Feb. 8 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Eagle Headquarters at Croton Point Park in Croton-on-Hudson.
There will be a variety of activities including guided and independent eagle viewing, raptor shows, bus tours, storytelling, a tent brimming with children’s programs, bird walks and displays from 30 area organizations.
Entertainment shows will take place in the Eagle Theatre and Eaglet Stage heated tents.
General admission tickets are available for a discounted pre-sale price. Ticketing will also be available on the day of the event.
For more information, visit www.teatown.org or call 914-762-2912, extension 110.
- 1 Bomb Threat Closes Irvington HS/MS Campus
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve
- 4 Hackley Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show