TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- The Warner Library will host 10 weeks of citizenship classes beginning in April.
The free Citizen Workshop is set to run from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Tuesdays and Fridays starting April 8. A Southern Westchester BOCES teacher will run the classes.
"These classes will cover the information needed to pass the exam, basic test-taking skills and preparation for the English language section of the test," representatives said.
Registration is required to attend the sessions. Registration will start Tuesday, April 1. Call 914-631-7734 to sign up.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester