TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- The Warner Library will host 10 weeks of citizenship classes beginning in April.
The free Citizen Workshop is set to run from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Tuesdays and Fridays starting April 8. A Southern Westchester BOCES teacher will run the classes.
"These classes will cover the information needed to pass the exam, basic test-taking skills and preparation for the English language section of the test," representatives said.
Registration is required to attend the sessions. Registration will start Tuesday, April 1. Call 914-631-7734 to sign up.
- 1 Westchester Actor Has Detective Role In NBC Series 'Aquarius'
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Special Delivery Outside Elmsford Restaurant: A Baby Boy