TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- The Warner Library will host 10 weeks of citizenship classes beginning in April.
The free Citizen Workshop is set to run from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Tuesdays and Fridays starting April 8. A Southern Westchester BOCES teacher will run the classes.
"These classes will cover the information needed to pass the exam, basic test-taking skills and preparation for the English language section of the test," representatives said.
Registration is required to attend the sessions. Registration will start Tuesday, April 1. Call 914-631-7734 to sign up.
- 1 Irvington Fire Chief Says He First Thought Stabbing Was Purse Snatching
- 2 Police Find More Than 10,000 Bags Of Heroin During Tarrytown Traffic Stop
- 3 Sleepy Hollow HS Principal Enjoys Appearance In Clinton Launch Video
- 4 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 5 Deer Ticks Can Transmit Deadly Powassan Virus