TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- The Warner Library will host 10 weeks of citizenship classes beginning in April.
The free Citizen Workshop is set to run from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Tuesdays and Fridays starting April 8. A Southern Westchester BOCES teacher will run the classes.
"These classes will cover the information needed to pass the exam, basic test-taking skills and preparation for the English language section of the test," representatives said.
Registration is required to attend the sessions. Registration will start Tuesday, April 1. Call 914-631-7734 to sign up.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Police Warn Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation