TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- The Warner Library will host 10 weeks of citizenship classes beginning in April.
The free Citizen Workshop is set to run from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Tuesdays and Fridays starting April 8. A Southern Westchester BOCES teacher will run the classes.
"These classes will cover the information needed to pass the exam, basic test-taking skills and preparation for the English language section of the test," representatives said.
Registration is required to attend the sessions. Registration will start Tuesday, April 1. Call 914-631-7734 to sign up.
- 1 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Volunteers Save Cat At Scene Of Fire In Tarrytown
- 5 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M