TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – The Tarrytown Music Hall is holding its third semi-annual Family Fun Open House event Sunday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
A fun-filled day of music, storytelling, science, arts and crafts, healthy snacks, face painting and more will be available for the community to enjoy. This event is free and open to the public. No tickets required.
Activities include the following:
- Music by the Bossy Frog Band, thrilling young audiences with its 100 percent interactive, over-the-top, banjo-driven, costume-character-dancing musical performance. The show has been enjoyed by more than 100,000 children and families and the band's latest recording, "15 Songs Every Kid Should Know (and will LOVE!)," is winner of a Parents' Choice Award.
- Nutrition tips from Sheila Emery Murphy, a Holistic Health Coach and Tarrytown resident will offer a kid-friendly healthy snack sample, quick and easy recipe ideas and interactive activities to surprise and inspire eaters of all ages.
- Westchester Circus Arts will present workshops promoting physical activity, including juggling and acrobatics.
- Mad Science, transforming laboratory science into fun, interactive learning experiences for kids
- Adventures in crafts and storytelling provided by Warner Library
- Children’s sing-a-long hosted by local guitarist Ron Dexter.
- Arts and crafts sponsored by Webster Bank
- Balloons, face painting and more
The Tarrytown Music Hall is at 13 Main St., Tarrytown.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.