TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Tarrytown House Estate will be offering romantic getaway packages throughout February.
“Whether you want to enjoy an elegant dinner with your spouse, a full breakfast with a loved one, or both, we are making sure guests enjoy every last minute of their stay for Valentine’s Day weekend,” said Jamieson Asselta, director of sales.
The following packages will be featured at the estate:
The Hudson Valley Romance Getaway Package: Provides guests with an extended stay starting with a bottle of sparkling wine and chocolate-covered strawberries upon arrival. A full American breakfast for two is also available. Package starts at $219.
The Valentine’s Dinner Package: Includes a four course dinner package at the estate’s restaurant, Cellar 49. The package features diver scallops and filet mignon, paired with wine. Cellar 49 is on the lower floor of the historic Biddle Mansion.This package also includes overnight accommodations and breakfast for two in the Winter Palace. This package includes a late checkout time of 1 p.m. This package starts at $399.
The Bed & Breakfast Package: A deluxe room for two that includes a full American buffet breakfast, which includes an omelet station. This package starts at $199.
Overnight accommodations can be upgraded to the estate’s King House Mansion rooms.
For more information or to make reservations for one of the packages, call 914-591-8200 or visit www.tarrytownhouseestate.com.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 3 Police Warn Residents Of Service Company Imposters In Sleepy Hollow
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48