SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Sleepy Hollow residents are invited to a public meeting on Wednesday, March 26, for an update on construction progress of the new Tappan Zee Bridge.
Brian Conybeare, special adviser to the governor for the Tappan Zee Bridge will host the meeting. which starts at 6:30 p.m. in the Sleepy Hollow High School auditorium.
In addition to providing an update on construction progress, Conybeare will unveil some new design features planned for the bridge.
Those who attend will also be able to interact and participate in a Q&A session with project leadership.
Sleepy Hollow High School is at 210 N. Broadway.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Tarrytown
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Police Search For Person Who May Have Jumped Into Hudson River
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Commute In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington