SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Sleepy Hollow residents are invited to a public meeting on Wednesday, March 26, for an update on construction progress of the new Tappan Zee Bridge.
Brian Conybeare, special adviser to the governor for the Tappan Zee Bridge will host the meeting. which starts at 6:30 p.m. in the Sleepy Hollow High School auditorium.
In addition to providing an update on construction progress, Conybeare will unveil some new design features planned for the bridge.
Those who attend will also be able to interact and participate in a Q&A session with project leadership.
Sleepy Hollow High School is at 210 N. Broadway.
- 1 Bomb Threat Closes Irvington HS/MS Campus
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve
- 4 Hackley Ranks Among Smartest Private Schools In Nation
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show