SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Sleepy Hollow residents are invited to a public meeting on Wednesday, March 26, for an update on construction progress of the new Tappan Zee Bridge.
Brian Conybeare, special adviser to the governor for the Tappan Zee Bridge will host the meeting. which starts at 6:30 p.m. in the Sleepy Hollow High School auditorium.
In addition to providing an update on construction progress, Conybeare will unveil some new design features planned for the bridge.
Those who attend will also be able to interact and participate in a Q&A session with project leadership.
Sleepy Hollow High School is at 210 N. Broadway.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Tarrytown Skies Sunday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester