PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pleasantville's Rosenthal JCC will host a children's carnival on Sunday, May 4.
The carnival is set to run from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. at Rosenthal JCC at 600 Bear Ridge Road. The carnival includes family fun and children's games, rides, entertainment and refreshments from local vendors. Games and events at the carnival include bumper cars, a rock climbing wall, a carousel, sand art, balloon twisters and face painting.
"The entertainment includes a pirate and fairy show, a variety show and a singalong," representatives said. "There will be activities, games, food and entertainment for all ages -- just a great fun family day."
Proceeds from the carnival go to support RJCC programs for children with special needs and their families.
The RJCC auditorium will host an Israel Independence Day celebration at 4 p.m. following the carnival. The celebration will include music from international artist Koby as well as a sampling of Israeli food and crafts.
For more information, visit the Rosenthal JCC website or call 741-0333.
- 1 Irvington Declares State Of Emergency, Continuing Indefinitely
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Westchester, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Blizzard Warning Issued For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow