SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Registration is now open for the 11th Annual Phelps Classic golf fund-raiser on Monday, June 9, at Sleepy Hollow Country Club.
The cost per golfer is $800, which includes green fees and cart, buffet lunch, refreshments, cocktail reception and dinner, gifts and prizes.
Proceeds from the event will be dedicated to facility improvements at Phelps Memorial Hospital Center to enhance patient comfort and care.
Registration begins at 11 a.m., followed by lunch, with a shotgun golf start at 1 p.m.
Cocktail reception opens at 5 p.m., followed by dinner.
Prizes to be awarded include a luxury car.
The event is Co-Chaired by Bill and Ellen Melvin of Scarborough and Dr. John Robbins of Sleepy Hollow.
Call Marissa Coratti at 914-366-3104 to register.
- 1 'I Am A Woman,' Says Former Sleepy Hollow Student Jenner In 20/20 Interview
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI