SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Registration is now open for the 11th Annual Phelps Classic golf fund-raiser on Monday, June 9, at Sleepy Hollow Country Club.
The cost per golfer is $800, which includes green fees and cart, buffet lunch, refreshments, cocktail reception and dinner, gifts and prizes.
Proceeds from the event will be dedicated to facility improvements at Phelps Memorial Hospital Center to enhance patient comfort and care.
Registration begins at 11 a.m., followed by lunch, with a shotgun golf start at 1 p.m.
Cocktail reception opens at 5 p.m., followed by dinner.
Prizes to be awarded include a luxury car.
The event is Co-Chaired by Bill and Ellen Melvin of Scarborough and Dr. John Robbins of Sleepy Hollow.
Call Marissa Coratti at 914-366-3104 to register.
- 1 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Mayor Tells Staff To Avoid Nonprofit, Report Says
- 5 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men