RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. -- The 21st Annual Studio Tour from RiverArts joins Irvington, Hastings-on-Hudson, Ardsley and Dobbs Ferry as visitors will enjoy the work of 80 locals in studios, homes and at pop-up installations Saturday and Sunday, April 26-27.
Artists will be available to discuss and sell their work in a unique opportunity to enjoy the creative Rivertowns world from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
More than 1,200 people visited artists and the exhibitions during the 2013 Studio Tour weekend. Thousands more viewed the exhibitions in Hastings and Irvington.
Hastings photographer Dylan Warren will host an exhibit at his home.
"I've been shooting tons of photographs over the past year and a half now and will have my work displayed in the River Towns Art Show," Warren said via a Facebook post. "If you can make it I would really appreciate seeing all your faces."
For more details and a map of the exhibits, pop-ups and galleries, log on the RiverArts website.
Hastings Municipal Building
April 1 through May 15
7 Maple Ave.
Irvington Public Library
Through April 30
12 S Astor St., Irvington
Student Art Awards Show
Tour Weekend Only
(April 26 & 27)
The Purple Crayon Center for
Learning and Social Innovation
52 Main St, Hastings-on-Hudson
Download the 2014 Map/Brochure
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Police Warn Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation