RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. -- The 21st Annual Studio Tour from RiverArts joins Irvington, Hastings-on-Hudson, Ardsley and Dobbs Ferry as visitors will enjoy the work of 80 locals in studios, homes and at pop-up installations Saturday and Sunday, April 26-27.
Artists will be available to discuss and sell their work in a unique opportunity to enjoy the creative Rivertowns world from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
More than 1,200 people visited artists and the exhibitions during the 2013 Studio Tour weekend. Thousands more viewed the exhibitions in Hastings and Irvington.
Hastings photographer Dylan Warren will host an exhibit at his home.
"I've been shooting tons of photographs over the past year and a half now and will have my work displayed in the River Towns Art Show," Warren said via a Facebook post. "If you can make it I would really appreciate seeing all your faces."
For more details and a map of the exhibits, pop-ups and galleries, log on the RiverArts website.
Hastings Municipal Building
April 1 through May 15
7 Maple Ave.
Irvington Public Library
Through April 30
12 S Astor St., Irvington
Student Art Awards Show
Tour Weekend Only
(April 26 & 27)
The Purple Crayon Center for
Learning and Social Innovation
52 Main St, Hastings-on-Hudson
Download the 2014 Map/Brochure
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Volunteers Save Cat At Scene Of Fire In Tarrytown
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 Snow Likely In Tarrytown On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 New Joint Venture Of Sleepy Hollow's Phelps Memorial Tops News Last Week