TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- The JCC on the Hudson held a summer eve cocktail party earlier this month to give folks a sneak peek at the progress on the new spaces.
The 100-plus attendees enjoyed catered fare, cocktails and an insider's tour of the new JCC. The event benefited the JCC's capital campaign.
The 75,000-square-foot community center will be on 6.6 acres. Some of the space's features will include:
- A new five-lane Olympic-style pool.
- A teaching pool with an adjustable floor.
- A full gymnasium for court sports.
- A 6,000-square-foot state-of-the art fitness center.
- A 20 cycle spin room.
- An auditorium.
- A WiFi café.
- A music school with five music suites.
Phase I -- the pools, fitness center and gymnasium -- is expected to be completed by June 2017.