TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – The Christmas spirit is coming to Sunnyside and the Old Dutch Church.
Historic Hudson Valley has planned two holiday programs at its sites to celebrate the season beginning Thanksgiving weekend.
Storyteller Jonathan Kruk will perform his one-man show of Charles Dickens's “A Christmas Carol” at the Old Dutch Church in Sleepy Hollow. Performances will take place Nov. 23-24 and each Saturday in December.
Kruk's performance is accompanied with music. Attendees will receive complimentary hot chocolate, cider and cookies at Philipsburg Manor.
Guides at Sunnyside in Tarrytown will showcase historic holiday traditions and styles during Thanksgiving Weekend at the annual “Holiday Premiere” from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Sunnyside will also offer hands-on workshops for kids.
Tickets for both Historic Hudson Valley events can be purchased at hudsonvalley.org.
- 1 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Big Brew NY Beer Festival Returns With Outdoor Fest In Tarrytown
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern