HASTINGS, N.Y. -- The Friends of the Hastings Library will present the documentary "The Woodmans."
The screening is set for 3 p.m. Sunday, March 16 at the Hastings Library. The film is not rated although Friends members caution that the film does contain nude imagery.
"If 'The Woodmans' were just a documentary about George, an abstract painter, and his wife, Betty, a ceramicist, it would be a fascinating film, but it is as much a film about their daughter, Francesca, an ambitious, precociously talented photographer who committed suicide at the age of 22," representatives said.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 3 Events To Remember Hosts 'Sassy Ladies Night' In Tarrytown
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 Pocantico Hills' David Rockefeller Donates $4M For State Park Preserve