HASTINGS, N.Y. -- The Friends of the Hastings Library will present the documentary "The Woodmans."
The screening is set for 3 p.m. Sunday, March 16 at the Hastings Library. The film is not rated although Friends members caution that the film does contain nude imagery.
"If 'The Woodmans' were just a documentary about George, an abstract painter, and his wife, Betty, a ceramicist, it would be a fascinating film, but it is as much a film about their daughter, Francesca, an ambitious, precociously talented photographer who committed suicide at the age of 22," representatives said.
- 1 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 2 Greenburgh Police Officer Linked To Racist Comment, Report Says
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 County Health Department Issues Advisory On Ticks, Tick-Borne Illnesses