HASTINGS, N.Y. -- The Friends of the Hastings Library will present the documentary "The Woodmans."
The screening is set for 3 p.m. Sunday, March 16 at the Hastings Library. The film is not rated although Friends members caution that the film does contain nude imagery.
"If 'The Woodmans' were just a documentary about George, an abstract painter, and his wife, Betty, a ceramicist, it would be a fascinating film, but it is as much a film about their daughter, Francesca, an ambitious, precociously talented photographer who committed suicide at the age of 22," representatives said.
- 1 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Farmers Market Opens Saturday
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point