DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- The Dobbs Ferry Public Library is joining with the Turkish Cultural Center of Westchester for a one-shot Turkish cooking class.
In one afternoon, residents can learn to prepare Turkish appetizers and dessert for family & friends. The class includes instruction on making Sigara Boregi (Spring Rolls) Kisir (Tabouli- Bulgur Wheat Salad) and Muhallebi, a traditional Turkish milk pudding for dessert.
The free event is set for 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 11 at the Dobbs Ferry Public Library. The snow date is Jan. 18. To register, residents can email email@example.com or call 914-693-6614
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 2 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 4 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS