DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- The Dobbs Ferry Public Library is joining with the Turkish Cultural Center of Westchester for a one-shot Turkish cooking class.
In one afternoon, residents can learn to prepare Turkish appetizers and dessert for family & friends. The class includes instruction on making Sigara Boregi (Spring Rolls) Kisir (Tabouli- Bulgur Wheat Salad) and Muhallebi, a traditional Turkish milk pudding for dessert.
The free event is set for 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 11 at the Dobbs Ferry Public Library. The snow date is Jan. 18. To register, residents can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-693-6614
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Mayor Tells Staff To Avoid Nonprofit, Report Says
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester