DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- The Dobbs Ferry Public Library is joining with the Turkish Cultural Center of Westchester for a one-shot Turkish cooking class.
In one afternoon, residents can learn to prepare Turkish appetizers and dessert for family & friends. The class includes instruction on making Sigara Boregi (Spring Rolls) Kisir (Tabouli- Bulgur Wheat Salad) and Muhallebi, a traditional Turkish milk pudding for dessert.
The free event is set for 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 11 at the Dobbs Ferry Public Library. The snow date is Jan. 18. To register, residents can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-693-6614
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore