DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- The Dobbs Ferry Public Library is joining with the Turkish Cultural Center of Westchester for a one-shot Turkish cooking class.
In one afternoon, residents can learn to prepare Turkish appetizers and dessert for family & friends. The class includes instruction on making Sigara Boregi (Spring Rolls) Kisir (Tabouli- Bulgur Wheat Salad) and Muhallebi, a traditional Turkish milk pudding for dessert.
The free event is set for 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 11 at the Dobbs Ferry Public Library. The snow date is Jan. 18. To register, residents can email email@example.com or call 914-693-6614
- 1 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 4 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible To Tarrytown Residents