IRVINGTON, N.Y. -- The third annual Irvington Penguin Plunge will be held at Mathiessen Park Beach on Sunday, April 6, from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Friends and neighbors will be sponsored to plunge into the freezing water of the Hudson River to raise funds for programs that were recently cut from the Irvington Parks and Recreation’s budget.
This event is open to all in the community.
There will be emergency crews, ambulances and the Irvington Fire Department’s frigid water rescue team on-site during the event.
To find out how to take the plunge, visit www.irvingtonplunge.com.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 2 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 4 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident