TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – A former Comedy Central star is coming to the Tarrytown Music Hall in March.
Demetri Martin, whose sketch comedy show “Important Things with Demetri Martin” aired for two seasons on Comedy Central, will appear in Tarrytown as part of his “Point Your Face At This Tour” tour on March 15.
Known for using humorous drawings, music and one liners in his act, Martin is a former writer for “Late Night with Conan O'Brien.” He is also a former contributor on “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart,” having served as the “youth correspondent.”
Tickets are available on the Music Hall's website.
- 1 Police Warn Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison