TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – A former Comedy Central star is coming to the Tarrytown Music Hall in March.
Demetri Martin, whose sketch comedy show “Important Things with Demetri Martin” aired for two seasons on Comedy Central, will appear in Tarrytown as part of his “Point Your Face At This Tour” tour on March 15.
Known for using humorous drawings, music and one liners in his act, Martin is a former writer for “Late Night with Conan O'Brien.” He is also a former contributor on “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart,” having served as the “youth correspondent.”
Tickets are available on the Music Hall's website.
- 1 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Country Club Shed Burns
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester