TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – A former Comedy Central star is coming to the Tarrytown Music Hall in March.
Demetri Martin, whose sketch comedy show “Important Things with Demetri Martin” aired for two seasons on Comedy Central, will appear in Tarrytown as part of his “Point Your Face At This Tour” tour on March 15.
Known for using humorous drawings, music and one liners in his act, Martin is a former writer for “Late Night with Conan O'Brien.” He is also a former contributor on “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart,” having served as the “youth correspondent.”
Tickets are available on the Music Hall's website.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday