TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – A former Comedy Central star is coming to the Tarrytown Music Hall in March.
Demetri Martin, whose sketch comedy show “Important Things with Demetri Martin” aired for two seasons on Comedy Central, will appear in Tarrytown as part of his “Point Your Face At This Tour” tour on March 15.
Known for using humorous drawings, music and one liners in his act, Martin is a former writer for “Late Night with Conan O'Brien.” He is also a former contributor on “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart,” having served as the “youth correspondent.”
Tickets are available on the Music Hall's website.
- 1 Sleepy Hollow High School Students Selected For 2015 Special Olympics
- 2 Westchester's John Slattery, TV News Reporter, Dies
- 3 'Sleepy Hollow' TV Stars Tour Washington Irving's Town
- 4 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 5 Stars Of TV 'Sleepy Hollow' Visit The Village For Halloween Event