BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- With the anticipation of spring, Club Fit will be hosting a new program Tough Mudders to help people take on a new challenge and get back into shape beginning Tuesday, Feb. 25.
Join fellow racers in this program specifically designed to help racers get fit and prepare them to tackle the race course, as well as obstacles in daily life.
Sign up for Tough Mudders, Spartan Races, and the Warrior Dash to mix up workout routines and work as part of a team.
For more information or to register, click here or contact Jane at 914-762-3444, ext. 2206.
Visit to learn more.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 2 IRS Warns Tarrytown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In One Of Three Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway
- 4 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS