TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Take a deep breath—and help support mental health while you're doing it.
The Mental Health Association of Westchester is sponsoring “Centering Sunday” this weekend to help combat stigma about mental health conditions and encourage people to seek treatment. Yoga studios and wellness centers throughout the county will offer community classes, with all donations going support the Mental Health Association's programs and services.
Residents can find participating studios on the Mental Health Association of Westchester's website.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester