TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Take a deep breath—and help support mental health while you're doing it.
The Mental Health Association of Westchester is sponsoring “Centering Sunday” this weekend to help combat stigma about mental health conditions and encourage people to seek treatment. Yoga studios and wellness centers throughout the county will offer community classes, with all donations going support the Mental Health Association's programs and services.
Residents can find participating studios on the Mental Health Association of Westchester's website.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Tarrytown
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Police Search For Person Who May Have Jumped Into Hudson River
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Commute In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington