TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Take a deep breath—and help support mental health while you're doing it.
The Mental Health Association of Westchester is sponsoring “Centering Sunday” this weekend to help combat stigma about mental health conditions and encourage people to seek treatment. Yoga studios and wellness centers throughout the county will offer community classes, with all donations going support the Mental Health Association's programs and services.
Residents can find participating studios on the Mental Health Association of Westchester's website.
- 1 Man ID'd In Swimming Pool Death In Dobbs Ferry
- 2 Woman Found Dead In Greenburgh Home ID'd
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Tractor-Trailer Fire Causes Heavy Delays At I-87, I-287 Split In Tarrytown
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital