TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Take a deep breath—and help support mental health while you're doing it.
The Mental Health Association of Westchester is sponsoring “Centering Sunday” this weekend to help combat stigma about mental health conditions and encourage people to seek treatment. Yoga studios and wellness centers throughout the county will offer community classes, with all donations going support the Mental Health Association's programs and services.
Residents can find participating studios on the Mental Health Association of Westchester's website.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Cuomo Announces New York Will Ban Fracking
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Tarrytown, Sleepy HollowWill Have To Wait On 'Interview'