TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – Take a deep breath—and help support mental health while you're doing it.
The Mental Health Association of Westchester is sponsoring “Centering Sunday” this weekend to help combat stigma about mental health conditions and encourage people to seek treatment. Yoga studios and wellness centers throughout the county will offer community classes, with all donations going support the Mental Health Association's programs and services.
Residents can find participating studios on the Mental Health Association of Westchester's website.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Tarrytown Skies Sunday
- 2 Tarrytown Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 3 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 4 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester