SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Tim Wages of Maywood, N.J., has joined Phelps Memorial Hospital Center as senior director of ancillary services with responsibility for cardiovascular and pulmonary services, respiratory care services, hyperbaric medicine, the Sleep Center and the Blood Gas Lab.
Wages has 28 years of nursing experience, including significant experience as an intensive care and post-anesthesia care unit nurse, and has worked in nursing and managerial positions for cardiac catheterization labs, electrophysiology labs and interventional radiology services.
Most recently, he served as nurse manager of interventional cardiology at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital in New York City. Before that, he worked as nurse manager of interventional cardiology at Good Samaritan Hospital in Suffern.
Wages began his career at Graham Hospital School of Nursing in Canton, Ill., as a diploma graduate. Since then, he has completed a B.S. in management from Lesley College in Cambridge, Mass., and a BSN and an MSN at Thomas Edison State College in Trenton, N.J. He is board-certified as a nurse executive.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 3 Police Search For Person Who May Have Jumped Into Hudson River
- 4 Snow Could Affect Friday Commute In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 5 Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester