SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Tim Wages of Maywood, N.J., has joined Phelps Memorial Hospital Center as senior director of ancillary services with responsibility for cardiovascular and pulmonary services, respiratory care services, hyperbaric medicine, the Sleep Center and the Blood Gas Lab.
Wages has 28 years of nursing experience, including significant experience as an intensive care and post-anesthesia care unit nurse, and has worked in nursing and managerial positions for cardiac catheterization labs, electrophysiology labs and interventional radiology services.
Most recently, he served as nurse manager of interventional cardiology at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital in New York City. Before that, he worked as nurse manager of interventional cardiology at Good Samaritan Hospital in Suffern.
Wages began his career at Graham Hospital School of Nursing in Canton, Ill., as a diploma graduate. Since then, he has completed a B.S. in management from Lesley College in Cambridge, Mass., and a BSN and an MSN at Thomas Edison State College in Trenton, N.J. He is board-certified as a nurse executive.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death
- 3 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Tarrytown's Communication Signals
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Tarrytown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend