SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. -- Tim Wages of Maywood, N.J., has joined Phelps Memorial Hospital Center as senior director of ancillary services with responsibility for cardiovascular and pulmonary services, respiratory care services, hyperbaric medicine, the Sleep Center and the Blood Gas Lab.
Wages has 28 years of nursing experience, including significant experience as an intensive care and post-anesthesia care unit nurse, and has worked in nursing and managerial positions for cardiac catheterization labs, electrophysiology labs and interventional radiology services.
Most recently, he served as nurse manager of interventional cardiology at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital in New York City. Before that, he worked as nurse manager of interventional cardiology at Good Samaritan Hospital in Suffern.
Wages began his career at Graham Hospital School of Nursing in Canton, Ill., as a diploma graduate. Since then, he has completed a B.S. in management from Lesley College in Cambridge, Mass., and a BSN and an MSN at Thomas Edison State College in Trenton, N.J. He is board-certified as a nurse executive.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 2 Police Warn Residents Of Service Company Imposters In Sleepy Hollow
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 4 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 5 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash