SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. – The M&T Bank Corporation presented a $10,000 check to Phelps Memorial Hospital recently in support of its nursing promise program.
The program provides financial assistance for staff members who are working toward a nursing degree while working at the hospital. Nursing Promise students agree to work at Phelps as a registered nurse after they get their degree.
"We have worked very hard these past few years to build up the Nursing Promise program and we are proud to be able to provide our employees with incentives like this to help them grow and develop their skills," Phelps President and CEO Keith Safian said. "This generous gift from M&T Bank will help us continue to improve the quality of care for our patients."
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion; Storm Hits Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Irvington
- 2 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 3 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Sleepy Hollow, Tarrytown, Irvington Tuesday
- 5 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film