SLEEPY HOLLOW, N.Y. – The M&T Bank Corporation presented a $10,000 check to Phelps Memorial Hospital recently in support of its nursing promise program.
The program provides financial assistance for staff members who are working toward a nursing degree while working at the hospital. Nursing Promise students agree to work at Phelps as a registered nurse after they get their degree.
"We have worked very hard these past few years to build up the Nursing Promise program and we are proud to be able to provide our employees with incentives like this to help them grow and develop their skills," Phelps President and CEO Keith Safian said. "This generous gift from M&T Bank will help us continue to improve the quality of care for our patients."
- 1 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 4 Cuomo Announces New York Will Ban Fracking
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Tarrytown, Sleepy HollowWill Have To Wait On 'Interview'