TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- First Niagara Bank announced that it is opening a new Tri-State Regional Headquarters in Tarrytown.
First Niagara will relocate its Tri-State leadership and commercial operations to the 30,000-square-foot second floor at 520 White Plains Road.
The bank plans to move approximately 75 current employees from its Nyack office and other locations to the new headquarters, which includes space for future growth. A move-in date is targeted for the end of this year, based on an estimate of the time needed to fully build out the space to meet the bank’s needs.
“We are excited to be establishing our new regional headquarters in Westchester County, and into a space that enables us to have our entire team of banking professionals in one convenient location,” said Cathie Schaffer, regional president of First Niagara’s Tri-State Region.
“This market is extremely important to our commercial business expansion plans, and we look forward to serving the tri-state business community from such a prime location.”
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow
- 3 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday