TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- First Niagara Bank announced that it is opening a new Tri-State Regional Headquarters in Tarrytown.
First Niagara will relocate its Tri-State leadership and commercial operations to the 30,000-square-foot second floor at 520 White Plains Road.
The bank plans to move approximately 75 current employees from its Nyack office and other locations to the new headquarters, which includes space for future growth. A move-in date is targeted for the end of this year, based on an estimate of the time needed to fully build out the space to meet the bank’s needs.
“We are excited to be establishing our new regional headquarters in Westchester County, and into a space that enables us to have our entire team of banking professionals in one convenient location,” said Cathie Schaffer, regional president of First Niagara’s Tri-State Region.
“This market is extremely important to our commercial business expansion plans, and we look forward to serving the tri-state business community from such a prime location.”
- 1 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs